Feel free to fry the eggs in a skillet and add to the just-cooked pizza.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
1. Place dough in a large bowl coated with cooking spray; lightly coat dough with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour or just until doubled in bulk.
2. Preheat oven to 425°. Sauté onion and next 2 ingredients in 1 Tbsp. hot oil in a large skillet 3 to 5 minutes or until onion and bell pepper are crisp-tender.
3. Roll dough to about 1/4-inch thickness (about 14 x 10 inches) on a lightly floured surface; cover with plastic wrap. Let stand 5 minutes.
4. Brush a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil; sprinkle with cornmeal. Transfer dough to pan. Spread Mornay Sauce over dough, and sprinkle with sausage and onion mixture. Break eggs over pizza.
5. Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes or until eggs are cooked how you like them and crust is crisp.