Breakfast Sausage Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Crescent Rolls
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 8 ounce(s) grated cheese
- 2-3 log(s) Jimmy Dean Sausage
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook saugage in large skillet over medium heat, breaking up sausage with fork. Cook until brown throughout.
- Rinse sausage with water to remove excess oil.
- Spread 1 can crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Spread sausage across the crescent roll, top with cheese. Spread beaten eggs on top of cheese.
- Cover with 2nd can of crescent rolls, sealing sides.
- Bake until golden brown (15-25 min).
- Using Red Fat items:
- Calories 320
- Fat 20 g
- Sat Fat 7.75 g
- Cholesterol 114.17
- Sodium766.67 mg
- Carb17.83 g
- Protein16.83 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraMcGhghy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Breakfast Sausage Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch