Team these savory rolls with scrambled eggs and fresh fruit for a hearty breakfast. From Vicki Kelly: Severy, Kansas. Recipe published in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook.
Cool: 15 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 loaf(s) (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 3 slice(s) Swiss cheese, cut into strips
- • In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in bouillon and pepper. Cool for 15 minutes.
- • On a floured surface, roll out dough into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Spread beef mixture to within 1/2 in. of short edges and 1 in. of long edges. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
- • Cut into 12 slices. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes.
- • Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Place two cheese strips over each roll. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note