Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 Eggs
- 2 cup(s) Milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dry mustard
- 1 cup(s) Bisquick (any pancake mix)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Oregano leaves
- 1 pound(s) Sausage (or ham)
- 1 cup(s) Cheddar cheese
- Brown and drain sausage (or ham & onion).
- Mix all ingredients together and cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour into greased casserole and bake for about 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimiekim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Breakfast Quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch