Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) mushrooms chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) roasted red peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) artichoke hearts in whater, squeeze out liquid
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- herbe de Provence to taste
- olive oil cooking spray
- 6 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) goat cheese
- 1/2 ounce(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large skillet on medium to medium-high, saute mushrooms, red peppers, artichoke hearts and onions in olive oil and herbes de Provence until softened and warmed through. Place mixture in a round cake pan, or divide among 4 larger ramekins, either misted lightly with cooking spray. Cover with eggs and add goat cheese in small drops before sprinkling with Parmesan.
- Cook in oven for 25 minutes or until set. Enjoy or let cool to room temperature, cover and store in fridge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ftoast and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes