Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) mushrooms chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) roasted red peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) artichoke hearts in whater, squeeze out liquid
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- herbe de Provence to taste
- olive oil cooking spray
- 6 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) goat cheese
- 1/2 ounce(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large skillet on medium to medium-high, saute mushrooms, red peppers, artichoke hearts and onions in olive oil and herbes de Provence until softened and warmed through. Place mixture in a round cake pan, or divide among 4 larger ramekins, either misted lightly with cooking spray. Cover with eggs and add goat cheese in small drops before sprinkling with Parmesan.
- Cook in oven for 25 minutes or until set. Enjoy or let cool to room temperature, cover and store in fridge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ftoast and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note