Breakfast Pudding Crepes
Served with bacon or sausage, these tasty treats are a "crepe" way to start the day! Recipe published in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 package(s) (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cup(s) cold milk
- 1 cup(s) whipped topping
- 1 pint(s) fresh strawberries, sliced or 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry or cherry pie filling
- Additional whipped topping and strawberries or pie filling, optional
- • In a bowl, beat the baking mix, milk and eggs until smooth. Heat a lightly greased 8-in. skillet; add 3 tablespoons batter, lift and turn pan to cover bottom. Cook until lightly browned; turn and brown the other side.
- • Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed. Stack crepes with waxed paper between layers.
- • For filling, in a small bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk for 1 minute. Place about 3 tablespoons of fruit or pie filling down the center of each crepe. Top with about 1/4 cup pudding mixture. Roll up crepes and place on a serving platter. If desired, garnish each crepe with additional whipped topping and fruit or pie filling. Yield: about 12 crepes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note