- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey sausage
- 2 (13.8-oz.) cans refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/2 cup frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded 2% reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups egg substitute
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- calories 238
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fat 5.4 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 0.8 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 12.8 g
- carbohydrate 34.6 g
- fiber 0.6 g
- cholesterol 20 mg
- iron 2.5 mg
- sodium 763 mg
- calcium 64 mg
How to Make It
Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well on paper towels, and set aside.
Roll or pat 1 can pizza dough into a 15- x 10-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface; cut into 6 (5-inch) squares. Press squares into lightly greased muffin cups, skipping every other muffin cup. Repeat procedure with remaining can of pizza dough.
Spoon sausage evenly into crusts; sprinkle evenly with hash browns and Cheddar cheese.
Stir together egg substitute and next 2 ingredients; pour evenly into pizza cups, and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 375° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve with pizza sauce.