Breakfast Pizza 5
A quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. From Cathy Shortall: Easton, Maryland. Recipe published in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, divided
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 3-ounce package(s) real bacon bits
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- • Unroll crust into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- • Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs and water. In a small skillet, heat remaining oil until hot. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set.
- • Spoon eggs over crust. Sprinkle with bacon and cheeses. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note