Breakfast Pizza 4
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 12-ounce tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 20 biscuits
- 1 pound(s) bulk pork sausage
- 2 4-ounce can(s) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 1/2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 12 eggs
- 3 cup(s) (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- • Cover the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan with biscuits; set aside. Crumble sausage into large skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain; place sausage in a bowl and set aside.
- • In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter for 3-5 minutes or until tender; add to the sausage.
- • In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Coat skillet with cooking spray. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until nearly set. Add sausage and vegetable mixture; cook and stir until completely set.
- • Spread egg mixture over biscuits. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 400° for 12 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-13 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note