Breakfast Pizza 4
This hearty pizza is perfect for breakfast or brunch when it's made with this recipe. It can be assembled the night before, refrigerated and baked in the morning. Recipe published in Country Woman March/April 2003.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 12-ounce tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 20 biscuits
- 1 pound(s) bulk pork sausage
- 2 4-ounce can(s) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 1/2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 12 eggs
- 3 cup(s) (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- • Cover the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan with biscuits; set aside. Crumble sausage into large skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain; place sausage in a bowl and set aside.
- • In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter for 3-5 minutes or until tender; add to the sausage.
- • In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Coat skillet with cooking spray. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until nearly set. Add sausage and vegetable mixture; cook and stir until completely set.
- • Spread egg mixture over biscuits. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 400° for 12 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-13 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note