Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 pound(s) sausage browned and crumble
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen hashbrowns thawed
- 3 eggs beaten with a little milk
- 1/2-1 cup(s) shredded cheese
- Press rolls into a pizza pan t form crust. Top with crumbled sausage and hash browns. Pour eggs over all. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cheese. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set and crust is brown on the bottom. Cut and serve as you would pizza.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stacykbean and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes