Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 pound(s) sausage browned and crumble
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen hashbrowns thawed
- 3 eggs beaten with a little milk
- 1/2-1 cup(s) shredded cheese
- Press rolls into a pizza pan t form crust. Top with crumbled sausage and hash browns. Pour eggs over all. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cheese. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set and crust is brown on the bottom. Cut and serve as you would pizza.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stacykbean and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note