Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) sausage cooked
- 1 can(s) crescent roll s
- 1 cup(s) has browns thawed
- 1 cup(s) shreadded cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- preheat oven to 275.
- Cover baking pan with crescent rolls to make a pizza crust. Use small one cause the whole pan needs to be covered so the eggs dont run out. Spread sausage over the rolls. Spring hash browns and cheese .
- Mix by hand milk eggs and salt and pepper. Pour over pizza. Cover with cheese. Cook 20 to 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cgbrown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Breakfast pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes