Breakfast Pizza 2
Great for breakfast or as an appetizer. From Judy Shinner: Fort Collins, Colorado. Recipe published in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001.
Stand: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8-ounce tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound(s) bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup(s) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 4 1/2-ounce jar(s) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- • Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Press seams together and build up edges; set aside.
- • In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly. Sprinkle sausage, hash browns, mushrooms, bacon and olives over dough. Top with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- • In bowl, beat eggs, milk and salt; pour over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note