From June Robinson, Bastrop, Louisiana. Recipe published in Country Woman March/April 1997.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8-ounce tube refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 pound(s) bulk turkey sausage
- 3/4 cup(s) egg substitute
- 1/3 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded fat-free pizza cheese
- • Separate crescent dough into eight triangles and place on a greased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press onto bottom and up sides of pan to form a crust; seal perforations. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
- • Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown sausage until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle over crust.
- • In a small bowl, combine the egg substitute, milk, oregano and pepper. Carefully pour over the sausage. Reduce heat to 350° bake for 25 minutes. Top with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note