YUUMMMMY FOOD THIS IS VERY GOOD.
Make a light version of breakfast pizza with turkey sausage, reduced-fat cheese and shredded potatoes. It's a great choice for breakfast or brunch.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 203
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 15.4g
- Carbohydrate: 20.3g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 13.2mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 771mg
- Calcium: 239mg
- 1 (8-ounce) can reduced-fat refrigerated crescent dinner roll dough
- Cooking spray
- 12 ounces turkey breakfast sausage
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) carton egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Separate dough into triangles. Press triangles together to form a single round crust on a 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Crimp edges of dough with fingers to form a rim.
- Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain.
- Top prepared dough with sausage, potatoes, and cheese. Combine milk, salt, pepper, and egg substitute, stirring with a whisk. Carefully pour milk mixture over sausage mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until crust is browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch