Before adding egg mixture, you may sprinkle bread shell with chopped cooked ham or chicken; crumbled cooked sausage; or chopped vegetables.
Yield: 1 pizza
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian bread shell
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded gourmet 3-cheese blend
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Place bread shell on a baking sheet, and sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon.
- Whisk together eggs and milk until well blended; pour over center of bread shell.
- Bake at 400° for 12 to 15 minutes or until egg mixture is set and cheese is golden brown. Cut into wedges, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note