- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian bread shell
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Sprinkle half of cheese over bread shell; top with bacon, tomato, and pepper.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and basil; pour in center of pizza (it will spread to edges). Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until egg mixture is set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch