- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian bread shell
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
How to Make It
Sprinkle half of cheese over Italian bread shell; top with bacon, tomatoes, and pepper.
Whisk together eggs, milk, and basil; pour in center of pizza (it will spread to edges). Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake at 425º for 20 minutes or until set.
NOTE: This recipe works equally well using 2% reduced-fat cheese, turkey bacon, egg substitute, and fat-free milk.