Breakfast Pita Pockets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) bulk pork sausage
- 5 pita breads, halved
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 5 slice(s) Swiss cheese, halved
- • In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain and set aside. Place the pita halves in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Bake at 300° for 5 minutes.
- • In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour into a lightly greased skillet. Cook and stir gently over medium heat until the eggs are completely set. Stir in sausage. Place a half slice of cheese in each pita half; spoon about 1/3 cup of egg mixture into each half. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note