Breakfast Pita Pocket
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach
- 3 egg whites, beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmessian cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted red potatoes, cooked and chopped
- 2 whole wheat pitas
- salt and pepper to season
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with oil, add spinach and cook, tossing often, until just wilted, about 1 minute. Add eggs, salt and pepper and cook, tossing gently, until fluffy and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat, add mozzarella and toss again. Spoon egg mixture onto pitas, fold in half and serve right away or wrap in foil to eat on the go.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Breakfast Pita Pocket Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch