An old sausage recipe made new for a lower-fat, high-protein breakfast option. Serving Accompaniments: Italian Sausage Egg Bake, Apple 'n' Pear Kabobs and Citrus Cranberry Tea. From field editor Jo Ann Honey: Longmont, Colorado. Recipe published in Taste of Home December/January 2007.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) lean ground turkey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- • Crumble turkey into a large bowl. Add the salt, sage, pepper, ginger and cayenne. Shape into sixteen 2-1/2-in. patties.
- • In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear Yield: 16 patties.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note