Breakfast on the Grill
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8-ounce can(s) pineapple chunks
- 3 cup(s) cubed French bread (1-inch cubes)
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 8 slice(s) Canadian bacon, quartered
- • Drain the pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice; set aside. Place bread in a large bowl; drizzle with butter and toss to coat. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over bread mixture and toss to coat.
- • Transfer bread mixture to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. x 18 in.) Add Canadian bacon and pineapple; drizzle with reserved pineapple juice.
- • Fold foil around bread mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until heated through. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note