Breakfast Krispy Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Rice Krispies
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 cup(s) Firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cube(s) Softened butter
- 2 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix first five ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl mix the next three ingredients, creaming the butter with the brown sugar, then adding the eggs.
- Mix the two mixtures together and spread into a 9 x 9 thats been greased and floured.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes back clean.
- Cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Cut into shapes that you desire, serve and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Edmond231 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Breakfast Krispy Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch