Breakfast Ham Ring
This recipe can be made ahead and frozen. Recipe published in Country Woman March/April 1994.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 eggs
- 1 pound(s) ground fully cooked ham
- 1 pound(s) bulk pork sausage
- 1 1/2 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- • In a large bowl, lightly beat 2 eggs. Add the ham, sausage, bread crumbs, milk, parsley and horseradish; mix well. Press into a greased 6-cup ring mold. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours.
- • Toward the end of the baking time, prepare scrambled eggs with remaining eggs, seasoning as desired. Remove ring from oven and drain juices; unmold onto a serving platter. Fill the center with scrambled eggs. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note