Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) rolled oats
- 2 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded sweet coconut
- 1 cup(s) raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup(s) ground flax seed
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) craisins
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts, coconut, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, coconut oil, and salt. Combine both mixtures and pour onto 2 sheet pans. Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minute to achieve an even color.
- Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl. Add craisins and mix. Let cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Breakfast granola Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes