Everyone at the office enjoyed this. They were all asking for the recipe. So easy. I also served salsa, sour cream, green grapes & raspberries as side items.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
Stand: 40 Minutes
Bake: 39 Minutes
- 2 cups diced cooked ham (about 3/4 lb.)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1. Sprinkle cooked ham and chopped green onions evenly down the center of each tortilla; top each with 2 Tbsp. shredded cheese. Roll up tortillas, and place, seam sides down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Whisk together eggs and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour mixture evenly over tortillas.
- 3. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Remove from refrigerator, and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature before baking.
- 4. Bake, covered, at 350° for 20 minutes; uncover and bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, and bake 3 to 4 more minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note