This is a really easy dish to prepare, and it looks so darn cute! It is also a great dish to serve on a buffet table because each serving is completely self-contained and can just be picked up and popped on a plate.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 ounce(s) 1 20 ounce pkg pre-shredded hashbrown potatoes
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 small sweet onion coarsely grated
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 12 eggs, scrambled
- 1 pkg of pancetta diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) chives for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F., and lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Mix the first six ingredients together in a large bowl. Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full. Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup. Bake until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes. If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scoop out a little with a teaspoon. Spoon a few tablespoons of scramble eggs into each nest and top with chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Megank66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BREAKFAST CUPCAKES Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch