Breakfast Crepes with Berries
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh blackberries
- 1 cup(s) (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1 6-ounce carton(s) orange creme yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 8 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- • In a large bowl, combine raspberries and blackberries; set aside. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in the yogurt, lime juice, lime peel, vanilla and salt.
- • Spread 2 tablespoons sour cream mixture over each crepe; top with about 1/3 cup berries. Roll up; drizzle with remaining sour cream mixture. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note