Breakfast Casserole Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 whole(s) eggs
- 3 package(s) pork sausage small packages
- 1 bag(s) frozen hashbrowns thawed
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 1 can(s) cresent rolls
- First brown your sausage, breaking it up into the smallest bits you can. Make sure ALL of the pink is gone. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix the eggs, cheese, and hashbrowns. Gently mix to make sure all is well coated. Gently stir in cooked sausage. Set aside.
- Spread crescent rolls and pinch together perforations to make one big sheet of dough. Use a round cookie cutter (I used a glass) to cut little round “biscuits” to put in the bottom of a well greased cookie sheet. (Note you can leave these out, I usually do)
- Pour egg mixture over dough… and keep in mind, this one is gonna RISE!! (won't rise much if you left out the crescent rolls.... fill it up then.)
- Bake at 375* for approximately 15 minutes or until egg is done and potatoes are browning. Be careful not to overcook crescent rolls! Muffins will easy pop out. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoyceS1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note