Breakfast Casserole for a Crowd
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) sausage
- 2 medium onions finely chopped
- 2 dozen eggs lightly beaten
- 12 cup(s) frozen hash browns thawed
- 2 pound(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pound(s) grated swiss cheese
- 1 16 oz. container cottage cheese
- Cook sausage. Saute onions.
- In large mixing bowl, crumble the defrosted has browns. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour into a full sheet pan or two half sheet pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Let stand a few minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Breakfast Casserole for a Crowd Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch