- 6 eggs
- 2 c. milk
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. dry mustard
- 4 slices white bread, cubed
- 1# sausage, sauted and drained
- 1 c. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard. Mix well. Into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, layer the bread cubes, then the sausage and cheese. Pour egg mixture over top and refrigerate overnight. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Note: Use a 11x7 pan as the casserole is thicker that way. For a 9x13, make 1 1/2 recipes. Can substitute whole wheat bread cubes, turkey sausage and up to half Egg Beaters.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Braseface and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note