Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) pork sausage
- 9 eggs beaten
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 slice(s) bread cut into 1/4 cubes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook sausage until well done, stirring to crumble. Drain well. Combine sausage and remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour into well greased 9x13 baking dish. Refrigerate overnight. Bake at 350 for about 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDBain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Breakfast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes