Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) pork sausage
- 9 eggs beaten
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 slice(s) bread cut into 1/4 cubes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook sausage until well done, stirring to crumble. Drain well. Combine sausage and remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour into well greased 9x13 baking dish. Refrigerate overnight. Bake at 350 for about 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDBain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Breakfast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch