Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1 13.8-ounce can(s) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 ounce(s) (1/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slice(s) (about 3 oz.) pepperoni
- 4 teaspoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk and pepper; beat until well blended. Melt margarine in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until eggs are set but moist, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Unroll dough; pat to form 14x10-inch rectangle. Cut dough into four 7x5-inch rectangles. Divide mozzarella cheese evenly onto half of each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top cheese with pepperoni, Parmesan cheese and eggs. Fold untopped dough over filling, turnover fashion; press edges firmly to seal. Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake at 400°F. for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note