Breakfast Burritos for 2
- 1/4 pound(s) bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 cup(s) cooked diced peeled potatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped onion
- 4 teaspoon(s) canned chopped green chilies
- Dash pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- • Crumble sausage into a skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Remove sausage with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- • In the same skillet, fry potato and onion until onion is crisp-tender. Add the chilies and pepper. Return sausage to the pan. Add eggs; cook and stir until eggs are completely set.
- • Remove from the heat; stir in cheese. Spoon mixture off-center onto tortillas. Fold in bottom and sides of tortilla and roll up.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note