These 5-ingredient breakfast burritos make a great beginning to any day.
Yield: Makes 8 servings.
- 16-oz. pkg. ground pork sausage
- 8-oz. pkg. shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 10-oz. can diced tomatoes with chiles
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 8 10-inch flour tortillas
- Brown sausage in a skillet; drain. In a bowl, combine sausage, cheese and tomatoes.
- Cook eggs in the skillet. Add eggs to sausage mixture and mix thoroughly. Divide mixture evenly among tortillas and roll tightly.
- Seal tortillas by cooking for one to 2 minutes on a hot griddle sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This