Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- 1 whole(s) small red onion diced
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper diced
- 4 whole(s) morning star sausage patties
- 1 whole(s) firm tomato diced in large chunks
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 3 whole(s) red potatoes diced
- 2 teaspoon(s) sage
- 1 teaspoon(s) fennel
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) rosemary
- 1 package(s) large burrito flour tortillas
- 1.Cook sausage patties in a little oil until brown on both sides; dice and set aside.
- 2.Steam or saute potatoes until softened but not mushy.
- 3. In a large skillet saute onions, bell pepper, and garlic until onions are soft and translucent. Add potatoes.
- 4. Reduce heat and add sausage, tomatoes, and spices; cook until well mixed and heated thoroughly.
- 5. Heat tortillas. Add a cup of filling; goes well with avocado, sour cream, or salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rudicollins and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note