Just zap one of these frozen morning morsels in the microwave. Bacon or cooked breakfast sausage may be used. From Audra Niederman: Aberdeen, South Dakota. Recipe published in Quick Cooking September/October 2002.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 bacon strips, diced
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced green onions
- • In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove to paper towels. Drain, reserving 1-2 tablespoons drippings. Add eggs, salt and pepper to drippings; cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are completely set.
- • Spoon about 1/4 cup of egg mixture down the center of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese, onions and reserved bacon. Fold bottom and sides of each tortilla over filling. Wrap each in waxed paper and aluminum foil. Freeze for up to 1 month.
- • To use frozen burritos: Remove foil. Place waxed paper-wrapped burritos on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave at 60% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 20 seconds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note