Breakfast Burrito with Tomatillo Sauce
Delicious , simple and completely healthy!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole flour tortillas
- 2 log(s) Johnsonville chipotle chicken sausage cut in rounds and cases removed
- 2 tablespoon(s) black beans drained
- 2 eggs scrambled
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup(s) cubed peppers ( red and yellow)
- 1/3 cup(s) spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion cubed
- 1/3 cup(s) sliced mushrooms
- 4 tablespoon(s) tomatillo sauce
- 1/2 avocado , cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) CUMIN
- Kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro divided
- Add onions and peppers, mushrooms and spinach, cumin, salt and pepper to skillet over low heat and cook until tender. Add chicken sausage and brown. Remove from heat. combine one egg and eggwhite and make omelet, one at a time. Warm tortillas for 5-10 seconds in the microwave, add omeltet and add chicken sausage and pepper mixture. Add 1 tbsp of black beans to each, add avocado and tomatillo sauce and cilantro and roll.. ENJOY!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by OrganicBabyMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note