- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange juice concentrate
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2` cup(s) Grape-Nuts cereal
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 pound(s) sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- • In a bowl, beat butter and orange juice. Add egg; mix well. Combine flour, sugar, cereal and baking powder; stir into butter mixture. Fold in bacon.
- • Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until edges are lightly brown. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note