Spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg, this fruity bruschetta makes for an easy, delicious breakfast.
Yield: Serves 4.
- 1 cup red or green grapes, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup cottage cheese or ricotta
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 baguette, cut in half lengthwise and sliced into 1-inch diagonals
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place fruit in a small bowl; sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg. In another bowl, mix cheese and nuts. Brush bread lightly with olive oil and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees until the bread turns golden, about 3 minutes. Remove from oven and spread cheese mixture on each piece of bread. Top with fruit mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note