- 1 cup red or green grapes, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup cottage cheese or ricotta
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 baguette, cut in half lengthwise and sliced into 1-inch diagonals
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to Make It
Place fruit in a small bowl; sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg. In another bowl, mix cheese and nuts. Brush bread lightly with olive oil and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 450 degrees until the bread turns golden, about 3 minutes. Remove from oven and spread cheese mixture on each piece of bread. Top with fruit mixture.