Breakfast Barley with Banana & Sunflower Seeds
More From Health
- Calories: 410
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: .5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 86g
- Fiber: 14g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 15mg
- Resistant starch: 7.6g
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup uncooked quick-cooking pearl barley
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted salted sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1. Combine 2/3 cup water and barley in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 6 minutes.
- 2. Stir and let stand 2 minutes.
- 3. Top with banana slices, sunflower seeds, and honey.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This