Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound(s) sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Brown sausage; drain.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press into the bottom of the pan, pressing seams together to seal. Sprinkle sausage over crust. Whisk eggs, milk and pepper until well blended. Pour over sausage. Top with cheeses.
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until center is set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kermici and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Breakfast Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch