- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated breadsticks
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon dry Ranch dressing mix
- Unroll breadsticks. Cut each breadstick in half crosswise, forming 3 1/2-inch pieces; cut each portion in half lengthwise, forming 1/2-inch strips. Place on lightly greased baking sheets. Coat with cooking spray, and sprinkle with dressing mix.
- Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with spaghetti sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads