This was delicious! I used veal cutlets instead and black pepper instead of white pepper- This was a great dinner, my husband loved it, and it was a great change up from breaded chicken!
Breaded Veal Chops
- 4 (3/4-inch-thick) veal loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Lemon slices (optional)
- Sprinkle chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Combine egg and water. Dip chops in egg mixture, and dredge in breadcrumbs, coating well.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add chops, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note