This was delicious! I used veal cutlets instead and black pepper instead of white pepper- This was a great dinner, my husband loved it, and it was a great change up from breaded chicken!
Breaded Veal Chops
- 4 (3/4-inch-thick) veal loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Lemon slices (optional)
- Sprinkle chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Combine egg and water. Dip chops in egg mixture, and dredge in breadcrumbs, coating well.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add chops, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes