Breaded Turkey Rolls
Although these tender turkey rolls are stuffed with ham and cheese, they're still low in fat. From Rita Pearl: Norwalk, Iowa. Serving Accompaniment: Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar. Recipe published in Light & Tasty February/March 2002.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 uncooked turkey breast cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 8 thin slice(s) deli turkey ham (1/4 ounce each)
- 8 slice(s) reduced-fat Swiss cheese (1/2 ounce each)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 7 tablespoon(s) dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 3 tablespoon(s) reduced-fat mayonnaise
- • Flatten turkey cutlets to 1/8-in. thickness. Top each with a slice of ham and cheese; spread with mustard. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- • In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper and paprika. Brush with turkey roll-ups with mayonnaise, then coat with crumb mixture.
- • Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note