Breaded Pork Roll-ups
This delightful main course entree has swirls of ham and a golden coating. Add a few tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese to the dry bread crumbs to give the coating even more flavor. Serving Accompaniments: Raisin Coleslaw and Pineapple Pudding Pie. From Ron Gardner: Grand Haven, Michigan. Recipe published in Quick Cooking July/August 2004.
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/4 cup(s) dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 4 thin slice(s) deli ham
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- • In a shallow bowl, lightly beat egg and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasoned salt. Flatten pork chops to 1/8-in. thickness; place a ham slice on each. Fold sides and ends over ham and roll up; secure each with a toothpick. Dip roll-ups in egg mixture, then roll in crumbs.
- • In a large skillet, cook the chops in oil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until chops are lightly browned. Cook, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink, turning occasionally. Discard toothpicks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note