Breaded Orange Roughy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) crushed cornflakes
- 2 teaspoon(s) seasoned pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 6 orange roughy fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- • In a shallow dish, combine the cornflakes, seasoned pepper and salt. In another shallow dish, beat egg whites and water. In a third shallow bowl, add flour. Coat fish with flour; dip in egg white mixture, then roll in cornflake mixture.
- • Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 9-11 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note