Breaded Dijon Pork Chops
The golden breading that coats these tender chops is moist and subtly seasoned with Dijon mustard. The recipe calls for pork chops, but can also be made with pork tenderloin. Serving Accompaniments: Quick Corn Bread Dressing and Cinnamon Baked Apples. From Shannon Gerardiz: Huber Heights, Ohio. Recipe published in Quick Cooking September/October 2001.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) crushed saltines (about 20 crackers)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon(s) rubbed sage
- 3 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 4 pork rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- • In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, thyme, pepper and sage. Spread mustard on both sides of pork ; coat with crumb mixture.
- • In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and meat juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note