Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 small head(s) cauliflower, broken into florets (about 5 cups)
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- • Place cauliflower and a small amount of water in a skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- • In a small bowl, whisk egg yolks and seasonings. Place bread crumbs and cheese in a large resealable plastic bag. Add a few florets at a time to the egg mixture; toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer cauliflower to crumb mixture; toss to coat.
- • In a skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Cook cauliflower in batches until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note