Breaded Brunch Bacon
From Rebecca Novakovich: Dallas, Texas. Recipe published in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) finely crushed reduced-sodium saltines (about 45 crackers)
- 10 thick-sliced bacon strips, halved widthwise
- • In a shallow dish, whisk the eggs, vinegar, mustard and cayenne. Place cracker crumbs in another shallow dish. Dip bacon in egg mixture, then roll in crumbs.
- • Arrange in a single layer on two foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes; turn. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden brown. Remove to paper towels to drain. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note